·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know what Lone Wolf McQuade used ?Also Don Johnson on Miami Vice?[:I]

·
Registered
191 Posts
Don't know about them, but 'Arnie' used a P90 in 'True Lies'. We built the gun in Prescott, but the studio modified it for blanks.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Don't know about "lone wolf".
Don Johnson in miami mice started with a Bren Ten 10mm but i think later went to a 45.

Most recent ruger seen in a movie by me was "Lake Placid" the other nite. The Sheriff had what appeared to be a blue gp100. Seen this move 3 or 4 times and just noticed it.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Wait. You've seen 'Lake Placid' at least three times?? I wouldn't see that a second time if Angelina Jolie was in it wearing two SP101s in matching breast holsters.

Okay, I lied. [}:)] Talk about movie guns!

What do the Sopranos pack? As wasted as Christopher was a few weeks ago he managed to squeeze off a very, very accurate shot. Somehow I can't see those guys practicing at the range, though!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
saw a ruger std 22 pistol in on Sopranos episode. Can'r remember the others.

The rugers that got the most air time ever would have to be mini 14's on The "A" Team

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
In predator, someone was carrying and used a hand held mini gun wonder if they really have one like that?

·
Registered
93 Posts
That was ex-governor of Minnesota,ex-wrestler,ex-navy seal, Jesse"The Body"Ventura. The gun was a mock-up, he would have needed a dump truck to follow him with the ammo belts. But it sure looked great! "I don't have time to bleed"

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
your not ratgunner, mongo I like that line myself.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Brian Bosworth with a gp100 in a movie called Stone Cold.

·
Registered
868 Posts
DOn Johnson switched from the Bren ten to a S&W 45. The Bren ten kept breaking on the set, so they got tired of dealing with it.

I haven't seen Lone Wolf McQuade since I was in High School. So, I don't remember.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts