Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back, while my wife was out of town at a horse show, I made a little movie using her dogs in a parody of Brokeback Mountain. (the larger of her two Jack Russells is a Momma's boy, and I tease her that he's gay.) If you're interested you can see it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o9e4Ijz1rw

Took a lot of time, but let's just say her reaction to it about one second into the thing made it worth the effort many times over.

Well next week she's out of town for almost an entire week. The littlest dog in the video above is no longer with us, but we still have two dogs, and now we also have two lizards and two snakes.

So I am trying to think of a movie or TV show parody that I can include everybody in. No idea what it will be yet, but I'm looking forward to it!

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Well done, although I haven't seen the movie it was meant to parody (probably never will) just the same I enjoyed your video production even if I all got out of it was two dogs friendly to each other.

·
Registered
132 Posts
The little mutt with the black spot on his rump is a show stopper. [8D]

I'd say you have almost enough animals there to put on a fake presidential debate.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
quote:Originally posted by EddieF

Thanks Peace. I never saw the movie either, actually, and don't care to.
Me either, EddieF. I just can't bring myself to beleve in gay cowboy's! :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts