Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
Lets put it this way there can be people that over react because of open carry etc. That can happen in more radical area's of the US. It is more comment place in western states the open carry situation. Personally I prefer the term conceal carry for that very reason, thus gives me the person who desires to conceal carry to protect myself with out showing it!!

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
92% believe so :cool:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Lets put it this way there can be people that over react because of open carry etc. That can happen in more radical area's of the US. It is more comment place in western states the open carry situation. Personally I prefer the term conceal carry for that very reason, thus gives me the person who desires to conceal carry to protect myself with out showing it!!
Well said, I prefer to conceal for obvious reasons. Here in Texas Jan 1st we will be allowed to open carry, but to each his own, but I like the element of surprise. :D

·
Registered
173 Posts
I prefer conceal carry simply bcz I don't want a bad guy focusing on me as a priority.
I only want to protect myself . Not purposefully draw ANY attention to it

·
Registered
48 Posts
Aren't police people?

Yes, I support the police carrying guns in public. VOILA!!!!

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Voted.

·
Super Moderator
22,120 Posts
Still at 92% with additional 4% only for self defense so essentially 96% in favor. It's actually kind of a stupid poll as why else would you carry out in public? To stop a charging grizzly in the streets of Philadelphia?

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Yes, and I believe that the best way to correct this problem is to teach the safe handling and shooting of guns at a very early age and to everyone. A good place for this would be along with sex-ed in the public schools.
;) :rolleyes: :eek: :cool:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Voted Absolutely!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts