Ruger Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Delta2
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Figured you guys might get some enjoyment out of this. I guess they don't teach muzzle control in North Korea.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
:eek:

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
The guy in the cab does look a bit worried.

Still, I approve of any (lack of) training that has the potential to take down a few members of the North Korean military.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
Geez, I hope he doesn't take it to heart.... :rolleyes:
He left his heart...in N Korea....:p
His comrade heartly notices...:cool:
That pic is heart to take...:D
I guess it heartly matters, the lack of training doesn't seem to bother anyone..:eek:
I whole heartily agree w/Jaxrider ;)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Geez, I hope he doesn't take it to heart.... :rolleyes:
He left his heart...in N Korea....:p
His comrade heartly notices...:cool:
That pic is heart to take...:D
I guess it heartly matters, the lack of training doesn't seem to bother anyone..:eek:
I whole heartily agree w/Jaxrider ;)
Hilarious...

Having such a well-trained comrade should warm his heart...
I (heart) AK-47s also!
That's one wicked chest bump, bro!

But honestly, in a parade what are the odds they're unloaded? No excuses, of course! But even if he dies, North Korea had another million soldiers or so to replace him.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Administrator
23,524 Posts
The vehicles look like some 1930's farm trucks. Wouldn't be a good spot to sit if those missles lit off.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
The scenario is:
They heard a rumor that the guy on the right (outside) was thinking of defecting.

Guy in the truck told the guy on the left to "keep him covered at all times... and smile"

·
Registered
5,447 Posts
jaxrider14 said:
The guy in the cab does look a bit worried.
No ammo, no worry? :D

They DO need more training.

·
Registered
4,915 Posts
Being North Korea, the guns probably aren't loaded and the missiles are dummy. If you look at that spare tire, it looks older than the truck, and is that cloth shoes they're wearing??

Their money is even shorter than ours.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Being North Korea, the guns probably aren't loaded and the missiles are dummy. If you look at that spare tire, it looks older than the truck, and is that cloth shoes they're wearing??

Their money is even shorter than ours.

Holy CRAP, I was scrolling down to say the exact same thing and then boom, there your comment was.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.