Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my 10/22 TD with Simmons 3-9x32, with custom adjustable paracord quick detach sling with release buckle, and auto-bolt release. Probably all I will be doing to it for a while.

·
Banned
1,641 Posts
Clean and simple. What more do you need on a takedown rifle? Add too much stuff and you won't be able to get it in the backpack. :D I'm quite fond of those little guys. I saw one recently in person and it really does look like a neat rifle. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The front swivel quick release links do a barrel band swivel stud. They work ok if you sand it andmake sure the band isn't loose BC it spreads it open a bit.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I bought one a couple of weeks ago and really like the package. Ordered in the Kidd picatinny rail kit for 10/22. Installed a Sun Optic variable scope, just a cheapie. But like the fact I can take it off the rail and store it aside from the Take Down. I also built a gig to hold the hammer and polished it out along with the other trigger parts. Much smoother action now. Thinking about ordering the Kidd trigger kit. See it is getting ood reviews.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts