Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a sr22 4.5 have not fired it yet

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Nice! Congrats on the new addition to your SR 22 family. Look fwd to you range report. Enjoy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought one a month ago,first trip to range the trigger "broke" before I could finish first mag,took it back to Gander Mnt they sent it in to Prescott Az,supposedly you can enter serial # and find out whats going on with gun,EXCEPT if you have a SR-22,this was a month ago and still no SR-22,not impressed with their service or with Gander Mnt,by the way Ruger state they will answer any inquiry within 3 days,what a joke,a month and no reply or no gun

·
Registered
143 Posts
I bought one a month ago,first trip to range the trigger "broke" before I could finish first mag,took it back to Gander Mnt they sent it in to Prescott Az,supposedly you can enter serial # and find out whats going on with gun,EXCEPT if you have a SR-22,this was a month ago and still no SR-22,not impressed with their service or with Gander Mnt,by the way Ruger state they will answer any inquiry within 3 days,what a joke,a month and no reply or no gun
Maybe the problem is because they should of sent the gun to Mayodan,NC

·
Registered
306 Posts
More likely you issue is with Gander Mtn. I bet they wait til they have a few guns to send in instead of shipping one at a time. Then they didn't realize they should send it to NC and sent it to Arizona like they have always done in the past.

Taking it back to Gander Mtn did nothing except put someone else between you and Ruger....

Next time call Ruger yourself and you will be amazed at their service.

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
More likely you issue is with Gander Mtn
Agree w/ Jwp, as the consensus is Ruger customer service is tops.

Hope it works out for you sooner rather than later

·
Banned
388 Posts
More likely you issue is with Gander Mtn. I bet they wait til they have a few guns to send in instead of shipping one at a time. Then they didn't realize they should send it to NC and sent it to Arizona like they have always done in the past.

Taking it back to Gander Mtn did nothing except put someone else between you and Ruger....

Next time call Ruger yourself and you will be amazed at their service.
I agree! You definitely should of contacted Ruger directly.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Nice, I'm a big fan and figure you can't have too many of them. Would love to try a long-slide SR-22 myself. Just dang handy lil' guns!

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
New 4.5 . At 100 yards and a 3 ft by 3 ft target easily hit every time

1 - 11 of 11 Posts