Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I returned from a weekend at the beach and did a little unwinding. What do ya think about my work? Used 4.5gr of unique with some berry's 9mm 124gr projectiles. Let the comments begin.

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
I returned from a weekend at the beach and did a little unwinding. What do ya think about my work? Used 4.5gr of unique with some berry's 9mm 124gr projectiles. Let the comments begin.
4 cartridges? Not much unwinding . . . and not enough for a decent "group therapy" session :)

So . . . the only comment possible for me is "Good Start" :)

·
Registered
287 Posts
I thought the beach was for unwinding.

·
Registered
8,757 Posts
What can I say that hasn't all ready been said ... maybe whats for dessert? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
What sort of numbers and do you get with this load. My last 9mm 124gr load was about 5.2 for Unique.

·
Registered
7,096 Posts
What sort of numbers and do you get with this load. My last 9mm 124gr load was about 5.2 for Unique.
I was curious about that & the C.O.L. lonewolf, because I use 5.4 grains of Unique with 124 grain Xtreme RN bullet & load it to a C.O.L. of 1.160".

I use Unique & Universal as an emergency/back-up powder. I tested loads for everything I reload in .380 & .45 acp & 9mm & I have a pound of each powder set aside.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts