Ruger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I need to complete this collection is a MKII Slabside, maybe also a ten incher .........:)

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Nice collection! Now you got to start on the original Standard Auto and MK 1s!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Great looking guns!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This collecting thing has to have an end!!!!! It all started when I was a kid 50 years ago with that dang stamp collection....

·
Registered
694 Posts
Hey they are NICE and a GOOD start,but you do have a LONG ways to go, how about the "Great Eight"? then there's the 5 1/4" tapered target models and ...............:D

(they look fine to me.............) I like.....

·
Registered
131 Posts
The 3 to 4" stainless heavy barreled gun is outstanding! That would compliment my collection, as well:)
Nice grip panels, too.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Very nice collection you have there Mr NY-Dan. Don't stop untill you have a different one for everyday of squirrel season.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Thats sweet ! I was just wondering if you all polish the blackened bolts on your 22 Rugers like I do ? I can't stand that black bolt sitting there in the ejection port, so I strip the coating and use jewelers polish to make a mirror shine. Just somethin about a bright and shiny bolt against the black that makes me all warm and fuzzy !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts