Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to set the camera to capture the actual human eye view when looking at the target. The target is a left over one from our Summer Contest.
The view is from where I stand under the rear of the carport.

I just installed a set of Williams Firesights on my MarkIII 22/45 Talo this afternoon and I was out adjusting the new sights.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Very good, I would love my own.

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Nice. I'm jealous, too! I have a huge backyard but I live in the city and they don't appreciate folk shooting in our backyards.

Maybe if I had a silencer... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Wish I had one, but not enough money, room, or understanding neighbors or county officials.

Maybe I should run for President. What do you think? A platform saying a range in every yard.

it could work....

·
Republican!!!
11,413 Posts
Maybe I should run for President. What do you think? A platform saying a range in every yard.

it could work....
Too bad you're not running. You're not Obama OR Romney! :D

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Very nice!

I live in the 'burbs...aka, a no shootin' zone :(

Have to drive 15 miles to the range...

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
I am jealous!!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yeah, that looks great. Congrats.
I'm actually contemplating moving back to a more rural area just so I can do more plinking. Sure would be nice to have a backyard range.
If only the job market were better in the boonies....

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Very nice. Have a brother and sister-in-law that live just outside Sheperdstown, near the Potomac. Absolutely beautiful country.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I tried to set the camera to capture the actual human eye view when looking at the target. The target is a left over one from our Summer Contest.
The view is from where I stand under the rear of the carport.

I just installed a set of Williams Firesights on my MarkIII 22/45 Talo this afternoon and I was out adjusting the new sights.

Very much like my 25M setup. Comes in handy. It's nice to be able to sight your guns in at home.
Even though I still go to the range to shoot some of the big boys. I do have neighbors. :mad:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Very nice. Have a brother and sister-in-law that live just outside Sheperdstown, near the Potomac. Absolutely beautiful country.
I am familiar with that area - about 70 miles east of me.

Very much like my 25M setup. Comes in handy. It's nice to be able to sight your guns in at home.
Even though I still go to the range to shoot some of the big boys. I do have neighbors. :mad:
I usually limit my home shooting to .22 and go to a range for the bigger stuff. I have neighbors as well and I am sure they have their limits!!

Fortunately for me, I have a friend who lives about 1 mile from me that has a fair amount of ground behind his house and a 100 yard range so I can go over there for some longer range shooting with bigger guns.
There is a range about 35 minutes from me that has up to a 600 yards that I can go to as a guest. I am on a waiting list for that one.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Ahhhhh! Every man's dream......a gun range in his yard and a multi car garage. Nice!

·
Registered
12,851 Posts
If I started shooting in my back yard I'd quickly be joined by a dozen or more deputies, unfortunately they wouldn't be there for range practice.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts