Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My concealed carry twins. Two Ruger LCR's in 38 Special. Both with XS night sights and CTC laser grips. Bottom is a early LCR with the target gray cylinder and standard CTC Laser Grip. Top is a current production LCR with black cylinder and the larger CTC Laser Grip.

Attachments

·
Registered
995 Posts
Double The Fun!

·
Registered
324 Posts
[/URL]This has been my EDC lately. Fits in any of my front pockets and I like revolver reliability and easy load/unload. The LCR is a great gun.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Interesting. Do you carry both at once?
Around the house I just carry one. When away I carry both, one owb and the other in a ankle holster or weak side pocket. The Mitch Rosen OWB holster sold on Ruger.com is perfect for the LCR. And even though it's OWB the gun and holster are short enough that a untucked shirt still cover it. Being 6'5" and 300 pounds helps too. :)

In the pocket I use a DeSantis Nemesis. For me the LCR is a little big for jeans, but works perfect in cargo shorts or Khakis. I need to switch to jeans with oversize pockets. Drawing from front pocket when hand is already in the pocket is the fastest draw for me.

For ankle carry I use the Crossbreed ankle holster. Most comfortable I've found.

·
Ruger Tinkerer
11,898 Posts
I knew a guy that carried two LCRs. He died in a gunfight with a guy carrying two Detective Specials.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
In the pocket I use a DeSantis Nemesis. For me the LCR is a little big for jeans.
That's my choice too and works great for me in jeans or dockers with an untucked polo or t-shirt. I just have the one though. ;)

I knew a guy that carried two LCRs. He died in a gunfight with a guy carrying two Detective Specials.
Dang! Seriously? Do we want to know "the rest of the story"? :eek:

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Chuckling...That's just wrong...:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts