Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Ex-wife used to tell me I never listened to her........or something like that. :p

·
Registered
75 Posts
My wife told me I did not listen to her so I told her she need to talk up or I need to go and get a hearing test. Guess it work she has not said anything about my listening to her since then.

·
Registered
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just what happened to the toilet seat? Inquiring minds like to know.
She says to me once, “If you can hit a steel plate at 500yds, why can’t you hit the toilet?”

My response........I don’t know. :p

·
Registered
824 Posts
I told my wife ...my freakin money and I don't care what you say. Money is meant to be spentand not looking at it pasted on the wall for someone else to take when I freakin die!

·
Registered
824 Posts
She says to me once, “If you can hit a steel plate at 500yds, why can’t you hit the toilet?”

My response........I don’t know. :p
Because it's further ....way out! Can't let it get away!:ROFLMAO:

I guess the next time she complains I say you shouldn't brought that starbuck coffee she likes because it whizzes all over the place!

·
Registered
7,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
38 Posts
On the plus side, yesterday I told my wife I am going to the range and she asked if she could come. Yes.

·
Premium Member
3,298 Posts
I wish that was my problem. My wife is steadily losing her hearing and it is the pits. I have to repeat everything I say to her and if I raise my voice the second time she gets upset because I am yelling at her, which I guess by then I am. Lose-lose situation. Been going on for twenty years because she will not put her hearing aids on sometimes. That is when it gets very quiet for me as I don't say a word till she puts them on. And, again, she gets mad because I won't play the shouting game which I always lose. If any of you wear hearing aids, for the sake of your marriage or whatever, please put them on when you are around your wife, woman or whatever your call her, or him if you are a woman.

Sorry to turn this to the serious side, but it is really an issue for me.

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you have a Costco near you they do very well on hearing aids. I had much the same situation and her hearing aids were not doing the job. Tried Costco and it was $2500 for hearing aids that work. Same aids in town were $5k +. My wife can actually hear a phone conversation now. She was close to being a candidate for a cochlear implant.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts