Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I walked into a gun shop and saw the following pictured, 4" Police Service-Six and 5.5" Redhawk .357's-and, I just had to have em!:

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,477 Posts
Wow! Both of those would be hard to turn down. Ya done good!!!

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Great finds! I just put a 4 inch Redhawk on lay a way. Had no intention of buying a gun today, but the last one they had didn't last no time.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
that's a geat combo there.
Seem's that the 357 redhawks are getting pricey/scarce now-a-days...............

·
Registered
148 Posts
WOW!
Those look like they have been extremely well cared for.
I don't blame for pull'in the trigger on both of those.
Nice find!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, I found these two Rugers in two separate gun shops about one week apart-so, it was a clean sweep! They are both great guns for sure! And, I thought that they nicely complimented each other! I have always had a weakness for these older Ruger double action revolvers! Yes, both of these guns were well cared for, with no signs of abuse showing! Thanks for the compliments!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Nice find!

I had to buy the first (and only) .357 Redhawk I've ever seen in person. No way was I gonna let it go.

Good job!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Tweek:

You are right about the Redhawk .357's being verrry hard to find! I'm gonna keep mine too! Thanks for the compliment!

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I like! And the grips on the Redhawk are about the prettiest I've seen on those guns. I love to have them too! Great pick-up. The .357 Redhawk is fairly scarce too.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jimbo1096:

1)Thanks for the compliment!

2)Redhawk .357's: In the last twenty years, I have only seen four Redhawk .357's(Two 5.5" and two 7.5" barrel lengths). I should have bought all four of those-however, I did acquire three of them(Two 5.5" and one 7.5")which I still have currently. The strange thing about this, was that whenever I was in the hunt for a .357 Redhawk, I couldn't find any-then suddenly, each of these popped up unexpectedly, at random! The moral to this story, is to never give up looking, if you want to find a Redhawk .357-because, you will eventually find one!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts