Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not even 48 hours and 200 rounds into owning my SR22 and SR9c and I cant stand it...I want to make holes!

I am deep into the couch and about to start on my second proper pint of home brew so even if the range was open I wouldn't go.

How do you resist the temptation to aerate your back yard every now and again? Growing up and living in the country it was no problem but I live in the burbs and I am fairly sure the HOA among others would probably prefer I not do that!

·
Registered
3,912 Posts
It must be contagious because I feel the same way.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
well the wind is out of the southwest right now...maybe its airborne and blowing in from Mexico :)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
This conversation should end right here...drinking brew and wanting to shoot guns in the back yard.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
...are you saying this is a bad thing? :)

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Ain't that how the phrase "hey ya'll, watch this" got a bad name?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It could be part of it...I like to think its more the inbreeding :)

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I can shoot right off my back deck, but it's been dropping down to below zero here at night, there's a foot of snow on the ground and the wind just keeps howling. Not ideal shooting weather. Even the squirrels have holed up.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
It's been a week since my last range outing, I live in the burbs as well. Think I'm coming down with the similar symptoms...:eek:

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We dont have basements around here but I may have to build one at my next house...with a range :) Dont need but what, 20 yards?

Oh...Then I could have a short lift and pit in my garage as well :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts