Ruger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Righteous Dude
21,694 Posts
Nice review. I don't own any Six series revolvers, but I like learning about them... and I wouldn't mind getting one at some point. I like your Sixes in your piece. It's a shame that series wasn't kept among the GP and SP series. They all seem to have their uses, pros, and cons.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Nice review, mesinge2!
I am particularly fond of the Six Series myself and have a Security Six and a Speed Six. I'm still looking for just the right Service Six to complete the trinity.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Very nice review. I have owned security-six revolvers, and now own a GP100. I prefer the GP100, but am sure fascinated with the short barreled speed-six. Wish I had one.

·
Registered
10,157 Posts
There is one Security Six I would love to find in either Blued or Stainless. A Security Six with a 2-3/4 inch barrel & adjustable sights.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Great review mate.
I need me some Sixes..... ;)

·
Boise State Alumnus
660 Posts
Great read , very good write -up. I just stumbled on this one week before last at the local Gun Show 2 3/4 stainless. I am happy to have found it in such pristine condition.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice find!!

That my favorite Security Six model too. I actually bought two of them:

Great read , very good write -up. I just stumbled on this one week before last at the local Gun Show 2 3/4 stainless. I am happy to have found it in such pristine condition.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts