Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to work today and there is a major gunshow in town today. My wife calls she went to the gunshow. She says "hey, hope I got the right thing. I got 2 pounds of that powder you wanted for the Mini14 and another pound of Unique. They had .223 brass cleaned $10 per 200 so I got 800 rounds. And 2000 primers!!!"
What a women!!!!!!!

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
My wife doesn't know the difference between a primer and a loading bench, but she enjoys going to the range to shoot with me and that's good enough. Now if I could get her to clean her own gun...

Ken, I think your wife went above and beyond in your hour of need.

·
Banned
2,189 Posts
Sounds like you've got a keeper !

·
Registered
17,196 Posts
Has she got any like minded available sisters?

·
Registered
6,775 Posts
I had to work today and there is a major gunshow in town today. My wife calls she went to the gunshow. She says "hey, hope I got the right thing. I got 2 pounds of that powder you wanted for the Mini14 and another pound of Unique. They had .223 brass cleaned $10 per 200 so I got 800 rounds. And 2000 primers!!!"
What a women!!!!!!!
Now you owe her......;)

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
The only interest my wife doesn't share is my interest in firearms.
Small price to pay.
Another keeper here. :D

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Well ain't that special! :) That was very nice of your Mrs. to think of you like that...

Now you need to take her out to dinner, (her choice of restaurant, of course), and go see that "chick-flick" she's been begging you to go see with her and then... :D

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Behind every good man is a GREAT woman! My wife buys things for me once in a while...and it's greatly appreciated!

·
Reloading Addict
10,714 Posts
Good for you. You are a lucky man. My wife supports my hobbies also. All I have to do is mention it and she remembers. She has surprised me more than once.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Must be nice, enjoy it. Make sure you take care of her, a good woman is hard to find.

·
Registered
201 Posts
RK gun and knife show in Springfield? My wife and I will be there tomorrow. Hope your wife didn't buy the place out and left some for the rest of us! :)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
What a women!!!!!!!
That lady knows how to shop !!!

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
Sr40ken you are a lucky man indeed.

My wife has always been supportive of my hobbies and in turn I don't say a thing when she goes shopping. Fortunately, here tastes do not run on the expensive side ... like mine do.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Well Gents, I have to say, I'm there with ya. I have a wife that shoots with me on the range every saterday, and is pretty liberal with my gun getting..lol She has a saying... "as long as the bills are paid first..."

I echo the sentiments, take care of that woman, who supports you and your hobby, and support her in kind. C'mon guys, really.. where would we be without our incredible woman??

Just my .02 :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts