MK678G
MK512
KM4BL
CZ 527 .223

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a couple more Ruger MKII's on the way. A SS 6 7/8" Tapered barrel and a NRA Commerative Tapered standard barrel. Pictures will follow.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Ain't no flies on them CZ's!
I really like the set trigger in them and i have always had a thing for those full length stocks or as cz calls them FS.
Nice lookin bunch of everything you got there indeed.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
nice, but your gonna want more there is no stopping and no end, always liked that part of collecting.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys, I wish I could stop!! :) But I only need two or three more to complete my collection!!!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Very nice! By the time your 50, you'll have one heck of a collection, a Museum even! Keep up the good work!:D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kansas45, Heck I wish I was still under the age of 50!! I am pushing 60!! :) When I was in my 40's I had twice as many firearms, so I feel that I have toned it down some in my Golden years... :)

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Well, Dan. In that case, since you're getting up there in years, have you thought about a will where you leave your gun collection to a not-so-old Kansas boy? One who will take very good care of them & keep them in a nice dry place, give them regular exercise & keep them clean? If you need someone like that, I would be honored to accept the job! :D

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
They're all beautiful. My favorites are the last Ruger pistol and that over/under. What kind of shotgun is that? Beautiful.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kansas45,
I will keep you in mind when I review my 'last will & Testament" But at the moment I have two Grandsons & one Grandaughter, They all shoot at this time / the youngest my 5 year old grandson is quite a deadly shot with his BB gun, no chipmunk or sparrow is safe!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I know what you mean, Dan. My oldest Grandson is 4 now, & has two younger brothers. I hope to help develop the respect, safety & pride of ownership that should be part of every gun owners personality in all of them. It would make me very happy to know that they have "Grandpa's Gun's" & continue to enjoy them as much as I have. :) There is another grandson & 3 granddaughter's that deserve the same thing. I better get busy & by a few more firearms!:D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts