Ruger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
717 Posts
Well so it's a "boy".........neat

That is one very bright color, you could NEVER lose or mislace that out in the wild.

·
Code Slinger
2,202 Posts
post the specs on it, and what modifications you have done to it.

Looks good!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So far there isn't a lot done. I hand finished the Revalation Electric Blue Stock, Converted it to .17HM2 using a Eabco kit and put on a new Center Point 4-12X44 30MM compact scope.

Just to give you all a little information, These Center Point scopes are a totally new brand on the market and from what I see on this new one of mine they are going to make a big splash. These scopes are well made, have Camera grade optics, come in many different sizes and styles and most all come with flip up lens covers and 3 inch lens shades. Many of them come with Illuminated recticles that you can change to red or green depending on the lighting conditions. They are relatively inexpensive also compared to many other brands.

Here is the link to the website:

www.centerpointoptics.com

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
NY Marksman,
I have seen quite a few laminated stocks, but your's is the first one that I am extremely impressed with, it's a beaut! It also looks very practical and well thought out. I know you must enjoy it.
peace

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Peace
Thanks for your kind words. I must confess that I am very stisfied with the way both my Rugers have come out. I did try to stay as conservative as I could and still retain a classic look. I'm glad that you and others enjoy the pictures and I would hope to see some pictures of yours as well as some of the other members rifles. This was my first project.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts