·
Registered
995 Posts
Those pesky Black Helicopters are circling again....:eek::rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,746 Posts
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well first let me say I may be relatively new to this forum here, but certainly it's not my first rodeo nor am I new to Rugers by any means.

Anyway, I've had the LCP Gen II SS for about 4-5 months and pushed probably 1200+ rounds give or take through it. Tried various mods, ammo, etc throughout the summer months at the range and even changed my mind about some various things over the time period through trial and error. After all was said and done the review is what I'm sold on and it's in the pocket to stay daily now. But, as the saying goes, to each his own. So y'all, keep 'em clean and in the 10 ring. :D

* Other photos previously posted I have deleted for my privacy *
Copied so it can't easily be deleted.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's important to choose a carry that you are comfortable with physically and can safely handle in a must-respond situation. I think you've made an excellent choice in the LCP. It's also important that your carry is accessible.

Living in Florida, carrying concealed can sometimes be a challenge, especially in the summer. My carry is an LCP with a Crimson Trace laser and loaded with Hydra-Shocks. Anything any larger would be too hard to hide. The LCP is small enough to easily conceal but still provides enough power to get someone's attention if I should ever have to do so. I carry it in a Bulldog pouch made for the LCP. It clips onto my belt and looks like a phone case. Anything any bigger would be too obvious.

And I believe in strict gun control. That's why I practice a two-handed grip.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts