Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pics of 35 acres I just bought a few months ago. Had a beautiful day today and thought I would take some pictures and show you guys. Nothing special, but it is special to me. The picture of the target is where I shoot my handguns. Notice the cedar trees behind it that already have been shot down! (And ignore the groups, please!) The wife and I planted a bunch of clover (not near the targets!) in the hopes of bagging more deer this year. If you recall, I bagged an 8 pointer and she a doe last year on this land. Anyway, I have done a ton of work on this place. We bought a DR Field and Brush Mower and my wife and I cleaned most of the land you see here up with it. There were briers taller than I am, and I am 6 ft 2. Anyway, we got it looking pretty good now.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Beautiful land. Makes me wish we still lived in the country.
Enjoy it. Bet the stars are mighty bright out there.

·
Count Ursunk
3,317 Posts
those are some huge deer tracks on the other bank!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Nice looking corner of the world you have. Good luck with your wild life endeavers.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
you are blessed.............
great place you have there.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Can I come stand in your corner when I've been bad:D Looks like heaven to me.

·
Banned
298 Posts
Nice place. I have always wanted a big long yard and a deck off an upper floor, so I can plant a bush every 25 yards out.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Really nice. I just added 5 acres to my previous 10 acres. There were 10 more available but at $5,000+ an acre, 5 acres were all I had the cash for.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts