Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a Christmas present to myself of a Brend 2, I finally completed my set of Pro-Tech Automatic Brends. Each has maple burl scales.

Top to bottom: The Brend 1, Brend 3 and Brend 2. You can see that the Brend 1 is a seriously large "push-button" knife. :D

·
Registered
285 Posts
Very nice......

·
Super Moderator
21,398 Posts
Left my Kershaw Rogue in NH as they aren't legal down here in TX. Those Pro Techs are fine looking.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
I love my Pro-Tech. It's my everyday carry.

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
Quiet 1 where can you get the PRO-TECH Brend Knife at very nice! These would complement your gorgeous collection of SA Rugers!!

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Good looking collection you have there.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Very nice and beautiful knives. The maple scales are gorgeous!
I drool over them because they are illegal to own here in California.
Not just illegal to carry in public... illegal to possess in your home.
Only exception is for law enforcement and active duty military...

·
Banned
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
First, thanks to all for the compliments. I appreciate them.

Quiet 1 where can you get the PRO-TECH Brend Knife at very nice! These would complement your gorgeous collection of SA Rugers!!
Here's a link to the company from which I purchased the Brend 2. I believe they're fairly new but their website, prices and customer service are excellent. automatic knife, automatics knives, auto knives, spring assisted knives, stiletto knives for sale, italian stiletto switchblades, butterfly knives.
- - - - I drool over them because they are illegal to own here in California. Not just illegal to carry in public... illegal to possess in your home. Only exception is for law enforcement and active duty military...
jaxrider, that's totally ironic because THEY'RE MANUFACTURED IN CALIFONIA! Good grief, what a state you live in. (Beautiful, but whacky politics) Here, in Florida, they're completely legal, as long as you are CC licensed and they are concealed.

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
First, thanks to all for the compliments. I appreciate them.

jaxrider, that's totally ironic because THEY'RE MANUFACTURED IN CALIFONIA! Good grief, what a state you live in. Here, in Florida, they're completely legal, as long as you are CC licensed and they are concealed.
Yes, it is ridiculous that they are made here, but cannot be sold to the general public.
Even more so because we are allowed to have "assisted opening knives".
I carry a Zero Tolerance 0350 spring-assisted knife and that blade will swing out in a nano-second and lock.
The only difference is instead of pushing a button, you just give the blade a little nudge with the flipper... and snap!

·
Banned
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
- - - The only difference is instead of pushing a button, you just give the blade a little nudge with the flipper... and snap!
Jax, I actually am a great fan of "assisted opening knives". I have a couple of Kershaw Leeks and a Scallion. The Leeks are my EDC's and I believe the "Perfect Pocket Knife". And yes, they're only a millisecond slower to open than a fully automatic. On a different forum I wrote a review and opined that the Kershaw Leek was, in fact, the perfect folder. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts