Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
quote:Originally posted by cavediver

I like your little Kel-Tec BUG. My P3AT travels with me everywhere:D
Yea, I got it last - about 2 months ago. Decent little gun - I just had to paint the front sight white.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Glad to see you Ship. Now you owe me a key board. It's your gun prono. Fine looking bunch you got there. Dang I'm still drooling. Good Luck.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Boy, if that's meager, I'd like to come to your next barbeque and have that meager a helping-I'd hurt your groceries bad!!!You gottalottagoodies!!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, evefyone who knows me on other forums knows that my P99s are my fav. I shot my SW99 (a P99 clone) at the range today, though... It was feeling neglected, since I slightly prefer the Walther version. Also shot my HK. It took me a few trips to the range to brak my habit of shooting low with the HK. I've put about 900 rounds thru it now, and the last 2 trips w/ it went well.

I let someone else try my HK today for their 1st time, and sure enough... They shot low with it. Not sure what about the gun takes some practice to beat that habit... Hmm..

Anyway, thanks for the kind words. I've gone thru so many guns in the past 2-3 years. Now, I can say I have no plans to trade or sell any of my current collection... Even if it is an all polymer festival :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts