Ruger Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My new 10/22 Deluxe Sporter

I picked this up a couple of weeks ago and I'm absolutely delighted with this little gem. I've put about 750 rounds of various ammo through it without one issue. This just may be the start of a 10/22 collection.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Nice wood, it should compliment your 22/45 for extra shooting fun. With ammo costs and large caliber firearm costs, I'm enjoying my inexpensive 22 calibers as well.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Greetings & Welcome from NE North Carolina, close to the Outer Banks & "The Tar Heel State"
Congrats on your 10-22, looks nice, What type of scope do you have on it ?...
Thanks for your service, My son is also serving at Pope AFB (AGE Master Sargeant)..

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Greetings & Welcome from NE North Carolina, close to the Outer Banks & "The Tar Heel State"
Congrats on your 10-22, looks nice, What type of scope do you have on it ?...
Thanks for your service, My son is also serving at Pope AFB (AGE Master Sargeant)..
Thank you. The scope is a Bushnell Banner 3 x 9.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Like you I picked up a 10/22 a few weeks ago. I can see why the 10/22 has been so popular over the years.

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Wow, it's beautiful. I have the standard birch stock model. I was too cheap to pay for the walnut stock that you have. Now i can't find a store anywhere around here that has one. :mad:

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. Enjoy the forum. Glad that you a starting a beautiful Ruger family. Thanks for your service.

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Nice DSP!

Enjoy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts