Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
CONGRATs on your new gun, My Sons father in law just picked one up last week,, I will get to shoot it Christmas when we all have dinner together :) If I did not buy my Shield I would have gotten the LC9s

·
Registered
765 Posts
Congrats on your new gun. I've had mine for a little over a year and I'm very happy with it. I',m sure you will be too.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I bought 2 of them last month.........one for me and one for the wife.

I have a question for you...............did it come with the spent casing in the sealed envelope?

Neither of mine did, and Rugers I've bought in the past always have that in the box.

Steve

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I bought 2 of them last month.........one for me and one for the wife.

I have a question for you...............did it come with the spent casing in the sealed envelope?

Neither of mine did, and Rugers I've bought in the past always have that in the box.

Steve

No.... Mine didn't have the spent casing either. The place where I bought mine had a purple model that my wife wants to get

·
Registered
774 Posts
Well that's wierd I bought one last week and the spent case was in the box

·
Registered
284 Posts
No.... Mine didn't have the spent casing either. The place where I bought mine had a purple model that my wife wants to get
I think Maryland and one other State, can't remember which, found out the spent shell didn't solve a single case so they dropped it. That may be why.

·
Registered
385 Posts
My 2 came from Cabelas, here in Maine. I'm not sure if it's something they do during inspection, or if Ruger stopped doing it.

I thought it was weird, but not a big deal.

Steve

1 - 10 of 10 Posts