Ruger Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
I see you like the Pac Lite guns! They look great! I can't help but think that they could've sold a heck of a lot more of those if Ruger would've put the serial number on the frame of the guns instead of the "upper". You got to fill out the paperwork just like you are buying a whole gun every time you buy one of those. Anybody know why Ruger did that, by the way? Every other autoloader I ever seen has the serial number on the frame, to include the plastic framed guns.

·
Registered
335 Posts
OK,... I can see things are getting Heated-Up in the Gallery... Gunner's are starting to pull out the "Heavy Artillery"

jjfunk,... Buntline's (referring to any Pistol's with Extra Long Barrels) are vary cool...<:)) Wish I would have never sold My Buntline...<:-(( Had a friend that kepted hounding Me to sell it to him... He finally Begged it off Me...<:-(( He's happy... I'm Not...<:-((
I must say, that is one nice collection of "C O L D S T E E L"...<:))

<center>
</center>

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I LOVE my Superblackhawk 44. It shoots sooo nice. At 200 yds. 8" plate steel targets are so toast with that baby.

The only problem that I have ever had with it is finding pistol rugs that it fits into. The AB bag shown above was finally found, after almost three weeks of looking and internet shopping.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts