Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
Nice ... is that piece from someone famous collection?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Was it sent back for the recall? Watch those buddy they are known to go off when the hammer is dropped by the safety. Just an FYI. Stay safe. Very nice gun

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was it sent back for the recall? Watch those buddy they are known to go off when the hammer is dropped by the safety. Just an FYI. Stay safe. Very nice gun
Thanks... I already have a FedEx shipping label from Ruger to send it in...

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
So you are going to get the safety recall done? That's a tough decision ...

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
None of my business, but what was the price and do they have anymore? Lol
Bonz .. they do but not the 85, but other P series ... some big $$$

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
On rugers website?
No, I posted about the Carmichael Collection a while back, some gun shop on the east coast has it and was or is selling it. I inquired about a P345 with sn 13 and they said price was firm and it was way out of my budget range ...

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
Bonz I just updated my original thread about Carmichael ... the P345 was just north of $1000 ...

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
None of my business, but what was the price and do they have anymore? Lol
$575. There are other P85s out there... many less expensive. I like the fact that I am the first one to fire this thing in 33 years.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No, I posted about the Carmichael Collection a while back, some gun shop on the east coast has it and was or is selling it. I inquired about a P345 with sn 13 and they said price was firm and it was way out of my budget range ...
Connecticut Shotgun has several of Carmichels collection... That's where I got this. Since Bill Ruger gave him serial number 13 of every gun... this would be the only P85

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think this is my second favorite gun I have now, next to my GP100 I bought brand new back in 1988.
Or, maybe because it's new.... well, not new... but you know.... But wait, it is new.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts