Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my new Ruger 10 inch after I got it back from being threaded. I also installed a Volquartsen trigger system, and wood grips.

·
Registered
867 Posts
That should be a ton of fun and quiet to boot, looks like you used a factory thread protector ?

·
Registered
178 Posts
That's simply beautiful and I'm tickled for you! I have a MK2 ten inch, bought new in 1985 for $225, and I'm not exaggerating here. With CCI Mini-mag rounds, from a sandbag rest it will shoot 1 inch groups at 45 yards. Wishing for a suppressor for it will only ever be a wish because of costs and a fixed income. Please share how this handsome combination performs. Yours is stunning. Congratulations from Kentucky. Don
Edit: Mine is topped with a Weaver 2X28 duplex crosshair scope. Some years back, a friend didn't want the Ruger factory base from a slabside I sold him and I bought it back for $25, and had a smith D+T it like the slabside.
Do you expect to scope yours? Don

·
Premium Member
13,935 Posts
One word................WOW!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I've got two words for you; Stunning & Beautiful.

Ok, a third; Congratulations

·
Registered
67 Posts
I had thought about having my MKII 10 in. Threaded. Decided against it, at that overall length Id rather use a rifle. Im not against what you did, just not for me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have never seen a 10 inch barrel before...It looks real impressive.....Pity in Aussie I can’t get one...We are only allowed 6 in maximum.....Silencer...pffffffffff...That’s jail time for us....��

·
One Star
9,629 Posts
Wow I love the look of the 10" very nice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts