Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Very nice. I'd like to own one and probably will if ruger offers a 22mag option.

Reactions: Spirithawk

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,583 Posts
Good looking setup! We are getting ours next week and seeing this just makes the anticipation a pain in the rump!
I like the rig and good luck with the new Wrangler and thanks for the photo.

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,583 Posts
I just can't get over how much better every Wrangler I've seen looks with different grips. That really looks nice.
*I agree those Wranglers really look amazing with the different shoes available for them. All the ones I have had the honor to shoot feel good with my old hands. I did notice that when I tested several before placing our order that the grips that come with it for me really did feel adequate. The other two I tested with wooden and imitation ivory felt good but the plastic ones did feel just as well.
*I am already looking at new grips for ours but will take my time if they feel as good as the gun I tested at the range.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I like that rig. Did you get it from Ruger or another co.? Thanks for any info, Jeff.
Thanks, and no, I bought it used at a gun show. The brand is Myers Made. I researched it and the man that made it was out of Nixa, Missouri. He was a retired Marine and has since passed away.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good looking setup! We are getting ours next week and seeing this just makes the anticipation a pain in the rump!
I like the rig and good luck with the new Wrangler and thanks for the photo.
Thanks and you're welcome. I hope you get your's soon.

·
Registered
122 Posts
*I agree those Wranglers really look amazing with the different shoes available for them. All the ones I have had the honor to shoot feel good with my old hands. I did notice that when I tested several before placing our order that the grips that come with it for me really did feel adequate. The other two I tested with wooden and imitation ivory felt good but the plastic ones did feel just as well.
*I am already looking at new grips for ours but will take my time if they feel as good as the gun I tested at the range.
I changed mine soon as I got the gun. They not only look better with new good grips, they feel much better shooting.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts