Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
One Star
9,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made e new add today S&W .22 Victory rimfire pistol. I been putting it off but I stop by Cabela's and just couldn't come home without it.:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
5,597 Posts
It’s a looker, congrats.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I look at the S&W but went with the MK4 22/45 because you need a allen wrench to open up the Victory to clean it. But I was all set anyway until I got to shoot the MK4. Enjoy it it is a good gun.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Sharp looking add. You will to let us know how it shoots.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I absolutely love my Smith & Wesson Victory. In fact so much so that it swiftly replaced my MK IV Target in our twice monthly tac .22 shoots. The thing just rocks. Enjoy that sucker! The more you shoot it the better it gets. And the Allen head screw take down is a sinch. You can even remove he barrel and really clean that puppy out.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Super pistol! ....a hunting buddy has this looker too, we have a blast with it when he comes to town.

·
Cat Herder
1,626 Posts
Let us know how it shoots. I ended up going with a TX22 for a plinker, but am still planning to add either am SW22, Buck mark, or Mark IV to the stable.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Warning of long post.
I think they are accurate pistols, a fantastic off the shelf trigger and so ergonomic. I could go on.
After shooting mine in rotation with my one MK2, I brought the MK2 in for a VQ trigger and sear job (which is fantastic).
I did, however, have feeding problems on a regular bases despite trying at least nine types of ammo. I didn't shoot it much.
Did a search for fixes and found one. I'm not trying to give you bad luck, but should you have a problem, search " smith-wessonforum.com. There is a thread on a simple ejector fix.
Over 400 rounds and four ammo types without a hitch after bending the ejector. I love mine now.
I wish you lots of fun shooting.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts