Ruger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't resist throwing a pic up here.. I've been wanting an SP for probably 15 years or so, and I finally "pulled the trigger" on one. There will be MANY more pics to come. Can't wait for Christmas as this thing is SCREAMING for Badger boot grips.. :D

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its the 2 1/4" barrel .357 hammered version. Not sure on the model number.

It is sexy, isn't it? :D

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Lookin' good ! I've got the 3" with some Hogue grips---you'll love it--you'll never wear it out. If I can ever figure out how to upload photos to a thread, I'll send pictures--I've also polished it to look like nickle.

·
Registered
4,164 Posts
Congrats on the new SP!

·
Super Moderator
21,710 Posts
Its the 2 1/4" barrel .357 hammered version. Not sure on the model number.

It is sexy, isn't it? :D

I have owned that model for several years and have to say it is my favorite handgun. Congrats, now shoot it till your hand hurts.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Nice pick up. You just can't beat a Ruger double action revolver. I have several SPs and like them all. Like Terry said shoot it till your hand hurts!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Nice computer! But what's that shiney thing on the keyboard? :D

---------------

Really, if I needed another gun right now, it'd be an SP101 because I aleady have a Redhawk and a GP100. I'm really starting to like these Rugers!

Nice pick!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Welcome to the SP family. I have 2 and love them both.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Congratulations on your SP 101, I carry the 3" 357. The Hogue Grips make a world of difference in the recoil.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts