Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Happy Birthday to me! 10/22 Target, Bushnell AR Optics 2-7x32mm Rimfire scope, and Kidd Single Stage trigger unit. :D

Now I need to make a trip to the range! :D

:D:D:D

·
Registered
995 Posts
Great lookin Rifle! Happy B-Day indeed!

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Happy Birthday and Congratulations! Nice gift.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here's mine... Picked it up today. The scope on it is a crappy 4x32. After sighting the scope, the rifle shot a 30 round 1 inch group at 50 yards right out of the box with blazer ammo. I looking forward to running some Mini-mags and match ammo thru it.

I'm still researching scopes. All of my other rifles, FNH SCARS, run fairly expensive optics. But for this rifle I can't see spending more than 25% of the cost of the rifle on an optic. So the search continues.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here's mine... Picked it up today. The scope on it is a crappy 4x32. After sighting the scope, the rifle shot a 30 round 1 inch group at 50 yards right out of the box with blazer ammo.
Nice! I hope mine does that well. Going to try to get to the range tomorrow.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Congrats, birthdays are fun.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I was able to get it to the range today. This is the best group:

Not horrible. That group was 5 rounds of RWS Target Rifle - 40 gr., unknown velocity. 50 yards.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Very nice. Shot another 100 rounds on Saturday of blazer. I can seem to find any thing else at the moment and don't want to spend the money on target ammo until I acquire a new scope.

But I'll shoot it again next week....

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Lean, mean & exceptionally clean. sweet!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts