Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I used to have one in .22 Magnum. They are great for pocket guns, but harder than heck for me to shoot!

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the fact that I can carry it everywhere. I'm sure it's not very accurate at more than a few yards, but up close, I'm sure it will get the message across.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I just shot my single six in .22 magnum recently and was really surprised at the flash and noise. I bet that little thing will get some attention!!

It's interesting. Looks cool. I guess the trigger moves forward when you bring the hammer back? How many rounds does it hold? Who makes it?

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Nice little revolver there. Very high quality.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
quote:I guess the trigger moves forward when you bring the hammer back? How many rounds does it hold? Who makes it?
Yep, the trigger pops forward when you bring the hammer back. Single action, 5 shot. It's made by North American Arms. It cost me $219 out the door. They also make them in .22 short, .22 lr, and .17. They have a few different varieties. All I've read on them leads me to beleive that they are good little guns. I haven't shot it yet. I just haven't found the time to get to the range.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I've had the 22 LR version for about 30 years I guess and it still looks like the day I bought it. I carried it as a BUG working U/C narcotics in the '70's, and '80's and still carry it daily in my pocket. Even in LR it's a bit of a bugger to shoot, but as someone mentioned, it will get your attention and is lethal at close range. The mag has to be a blast. Good luck with that fine little weapon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts