Ruger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted these in the non-ruger pistol forum as well. I don't know why I didn't post here first. :confused:

XD-45 Tactical. :D

·
Registered
335 Posts
Vary Nice BLACK Gun....<:))

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I read a lot of stuff about a lot of guns over the last few days. I was looking for a .45 ACP high cap. This fit the bill. I have Sheepdog to thank for it. He mentioned the XD and then I noticed that there was one on the cover of one of my magazines. I did some research online and found nothing but positive things. I went to the lgs this morning and noticed this one sitting in the back of the shelf. It was $450 otd, with everything but the instruction manual. It looks like it's never been fired. I'm heading to the range tomorrow with 100 rounds of ammo. I'll post a report. :D

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Very nice. I have a 40 service model. Great guns!

·
Registered
431 Posts
You're gonna like that. A friend of mine bought one for his daughter in .40 and she 'bout didn't get it back from me. I really like those and I read, this year, they have a thumb safety.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You're gonna like that. A friend of mine bought one for his daughter in .40 and she 'bout didn't get it back from me. I really like those and I read, this year, they have a thumb safety.

Molon Labe

Kim

Yes they do. Mine is the older version and does not. It was weird at first, but it isn't really needed.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I shoot one fairly often and they are one fine pistol. They seem like they will shoot for ever if your use to a 7 shot Colt. Good luck with it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Good buy Bounty Hunter. Let us know how you like it. I also have been considering a .45acp. I'm leaning toward a 1911, but still have an open mind for the XD. I have a 9mm in XD. Lots of fun.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
glad you join the pack heres my 2 xd45 one is the tac i slicked up with fiber optic tru glo sights and a few polished pieces , the other is the xd45 compact , my carry gun i added truglo tfo night sights to it and some grip tape

1 - 19 of 19 Posts