Ruger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is very nice. I would love to see some targets shot with it's preferred loads. Welcome to the forum.
Its crazy I just went out and did CRS Firearms Zombie challenge so I figured I would just burn up some cheap ammo since it was a 100 round challenge. I tossed in some cheap CCI blazer to see where I was hitting beofore starting and wouldnt you know I got a 10 shot group like this.
Art Wood Circle Recreation Pattern

·
Corps Commander NGV
6,828 Posts
Many of us have found that the "cheap" Blaser .22 ammo shoots very well indeed. I don't know anything about the course of fire for those competitions. Are those 50yd groups? The rifle seems very consistent. That's a good shooting setup.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Many of us have found that the "cheap" Blaser .22 ammo shoots very well indeed. I don't know anything about the course of fire for those competitions. Are those 50yd groups? The rifle seems very consistent. That's a good shooting setup.
Yes these are 50 yard. NRL22 COF is from 25 yards to just under 200 yards ranging from KYL to 6" plates. I shot all of our last season with this same gun but with the stock barrel. So I am looking forward to next spring when we start our season back up and and I can try out the KIDD barrel.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts