Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got it and I love it. I guess I don't need to tell anyone here what it is.

Sorry the pics suck. I took a ton and they were the only ok ones. [B)]

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Ah, the .357 Flattop 50th Anniversary. I have one as well. The only gun I own with a dang internal lock in it. Other than that monstrosity, it is a great gun.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Nice weapon there. How do you like them grips for shootin? Still have not got to handle one with those type grips yet.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I haven't shot it yet. I'm hoping to this weekend. I've been playing with it, and I can tell already that the grips suck. They are a little thin, and have that plastic, "cap gun" feel. I'm going to put some wood on it real soon. Probably not before I shoot, but soon.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Very nice, but I agree on the grips, it needs wood. Good balance and weight on that size bbl and frame. Let us know how it shoots. But you'll need to add to your collection real soon.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Originally posted by Bountyhunter

I just got it and I love it. I guess I don't need to tell anyone here what it is.

Ahh, #2 LEAD PENCIL ????

Nice looking shooter. :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'd love to see a Range report on it when you've had a chance to exercise it.

And an updated picture, when you get wood grips, would be great.

Bob

·
Registered
755 Posts
If You look closely, You can tell it's lonely already. Look how the poor thing is hugging that pencil. My guess is it needs a friend to keep it company in the gun safe. I think I read somewhere that they are not to be left alone. Ruger designed them that way ! If I were You, I'd be lookin for another one to keep it company ! Or, You could just send it to Me, as I already have some here to keep it company !!

It is Very Nice. I'm still in the admiring mode, & too broke to buy one. Enjoy !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts