Ruger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nothing special, except to me. Hope to add a P97D some day. Rarely see any for sale around here, even at the larger gunshows.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the complements guys. My wheel guns are S&W. Might try another Ruger wheeler someday. I think if I find the P97D my Ruger collection will be complete for a while. Hmmm, I always like to have two of anything I really use alot, so I might need 2 P97Ds.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Real nice group of guns you got there Plate and by all means post any make of gun you got. We like them all. I got to get one of them .22s with a scope on it. They say fun all over them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK here's a couple of my favorite wheelers.

Top is a 686 with a TC 4X scope. It's very accurate with 180jhp handloads, the bottom one is a 17-2 22 rimfire made in 1965. It is the only 22 revolver I ever owned that would keep up with my Ruger MKIIs in the accuracy dept.

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
Nice guns! (Even the Smiths) Thanks for the pictures.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Real nice group of guns you have there. If you find a P97. I think you'll like it. I'm kinda looking around for a slightly used, maybe owned by a little old lady and seldom shot P95.[^] I'm a Smiff & Wesson fan too. Wish my old beat up K22 looked half as good as your's although mine still shoots better than I'm capable of.
Baker

1 - 17 of 17 Posts