Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With MMA fights getting more poplar and with the fight Rhonda had ,I would like to brag about my son Adam who is working his way up the MMA fight ladder! Amateur level.. He fights when he gets time but the ARMY has been keeping him busy! But so far he is 4 and 0 :)
Adams first fight Keep a eye on his leg and how far bent it gets :)

| quietube

fight 3
| quietube

·
Registered
680 Posts
Not everyone can say they personally know an MMA fighter, much less their child. That's awesome!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not everyone can say they personally know an MMA fighter, much less their child. That's awesome!
Thanks yea it is pretty cool :) I have been to all his fights and I am not thrilled seeing my kid take a pounding but he loves it! His trainer is Marcus Davis from the UFC! Lots of great support at the gym

·
Registered
728 Posts
LOL if you have never been to a live fight you should :) Awesome up front! :)
No pulled punch's like WWE lol
My brother in law got tickets to a local amateur fight night and took me. I enjoyed it and can definitely tell you they don't pull any punches. If you think so, try to convince the guy laid out on the mat...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My brother in law got tickets to a local amateur fight night and took me. I enjoyed it and can definitely tell you they don't pull any punches. If you think so, try to convince the guy laid out on the mat...
LOL yea you can say that again! I can tell you I do like the armature fights a bit better .. They are trying to make a name for themselves and offer a fight with a lot more action!

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,406 Posts
I can't imagine my son in a MMA fight. Congrats, dad!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I can't imagine my son in a MMA fight. Congrats, dad!
I can tell you I am not thrilled about seeing my son get pounded on lol. But he loves it and is one tough guy. He also has 2 tours of Afghanistan under his belt! :).. Not a sport for me to play in lol

·
Registered
856 Posts
I have always thought the only purpose for the referee is to keep one from killing the other.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have always thought the only purpose for the referee is to keep one from killing the other.
I agree , The fighters can get so wrapped up in the fight they don't back off! The referee see's them at a calmer level. And I bet does save a fighter from getting more hurt!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts