Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I've never had anything like this before - a sponsor (the Vest Guy) at my site made me a tactical PS90 vest, as per my design request (pockets and such were exactly as I asked).

It came in today. I am happy with the way it came out. Once I am sure of all the adjustments, I'll shorten all the straps. Anyway, here are a couple of pics. The first is of me and my "tactical" dog :D :D

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No, no Kevlar inserts. I could have had it made to take the inserts, had I wanted. And, the dog is actually an Australian Shepherd mix. I got him from the animal shelter several years ago - so, no telling what else he is mixed with :)

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
I have thought about buying me one too. Don't know what I would do with it, but it looks so dang cool!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
quote:Originally posted by gunman42782

I have thought about buying me one too. Don't know what I would do with it, but it looks so dang cool!
Yea, I was kinda in the same boat. He made a PS90 mag shoulder holster for me, and I've used that at the range a couple of times now. Thought I'd try one of these :)

Depending on how ya layout the pockets and such, it can look kewl or not. So, I took my time and decided how I wanted him to make it.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Super Kewl, when you get it all set up tells us about the secret squirrel stuff it has.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quote:Originally posted by peace

Super Kewl, when you get it all set up tells us about the secret squirrel stuff it has.

Well, it will be the end of the summer before I take my rifle out to the outdoor range and get a chance to try it - its too damn hot here in TX!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts