Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I bought two new birds head was new and the the one that has Ruger engraved on is new. The Other one I got used but in good condition. All 40 Long Colt, and all hit point of aim also. I sure love shooting them.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Shoulda been born long ago...look good to me...not on my short list but before I leave this world, I'd love to have a Bisley Vaquero 4 5/8" Stainless in .44-never have I felt a gun that wanted my hand like that one...and the holster...with about 40 loops...I'd look silly in a cowboy hat but boots again, yeah...betcha you can dream away an hour with one of those babies in your hand....

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sheepdog,
Yes I can easly.the quilt that they are laying was made by one of the ladies that I world with. The cost was only $250.00. I told her I always wanted a custom made quilt. She told she made them and knew exactly what I wanted and would like. Like heck I love my quilt. She always gets a kick out of me yelling at an inmate to brought yur self over here. She use to work the pickets ( tower's ) and hear me working a squad. She would always tell my well ya ole red neck ya got a days work out of em again.
I live my fields neat and clean I never wanted a tax payer passing but that didn't know that they were working, and working hard too. They got to earn their keep, in my book.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Nice looking trio there.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blade,
No its a custom made quilt made just for me a lady at work made it for me.
deputy,
Thank you I figure it should take care of any huckle berries I run accross lol.

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Of course I will I'll work on it this next month. Here I am just learning to post picture and now that I have sorta got my feet wet. I think I can do a much better job at getting the close ups that ya'll want and to tell ya the truth I sorta want them too. The birds had has a nice roll in the hand when ya shoot it. Its a true point of aim gun too. Every so often ya get one that is just right for you and this one is right for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts