Ruger Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,450 Posts
Mayan Calander

There ya go!! I think I can survive it if I can stock up on Twinkies, Vienna Sausages, and Dr. Pepper:D:D

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There has been a run on them here in San Diego. People buying up boxes and boxes of Twinkies, HoHo's, etc.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
There has been a run on them here in San Diego. People buying up boxes and boxes of Twinkies, HoHo's, etc.
They probably have that much preservatives in them that they will last an aweful long time..... :eek:

·
Registered
17 Posts
So just for shits and giggles I asked the wife to go and see if she can grab a box of twinkies when we first heard about it on the news.... Lets just say she went to about 7 supermarkets, gas, stations, and grocery stores which are closest to our house and three different store attendants told her that people actually swamped them for the remaining stock of Twinkies, HoHos, Drakes cakes and Wonderbread.... :eek: <--- That was my reaction when she told me.

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
So just for shits and giggles I asked the wife to go and see if she can grab a box of twinkies when we first heard about it on the news.... Lets just say she went to about 7 supermarkets, gas, stations, and grocery stores which are closest to our house and three different store attendants told her that people actually swamped them for the remaining stock of Twinkies, HoHos, Drakes cakes and Wonderbread.... :eek: <--- That was my reaction when she told me.
I have not looked,but I am told you can find plenty on E-Bay, but it ain't cheap!

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
I have not looked,but I am told you can find plenty on E-Bay, but it ain't cheap!
Funny, but nobody around here seems to care. They're still .99 cents a pack at the local stores & shelves are full. They can't even give them away. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Ah.. if another company buys them out, won't they have to deal with the same people who struck and put them out of business in the first place?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I saw some idiots paying anywhere from 2K to 5K a box for Twinkies on Ebay. People must have more money than brains.

·
Registered
291 Posts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts