Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya, new Georgia CCW permit holder here and my wife also a new CCW holder. Wife just bought our first Ruger (p345) and we are both impressed as he##. We took it and 50 rounds down to my brother in laws house and had a blast. That gun has to be one of the nicest weapons I have ever fired (granted I haven fired more than 20) her brother was firing his Glock .40 and I found that the Ruger was a lot less kick and was a better balance, not to mention my wife is a scary good shot!

Anyhow just wanted to say hey and also if the forum founder would like to contact me via email I'd be happy to post a banner on my site advertising this one.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
red_eye,
Congrats on the permits and warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
2,905 Posts
Welcome from NE Kansas. Glad to have you with us and congratulations to you and your wife for joining the CCW ranks. If she's that good of a shot, I'd treat her with some serious respect if I were you!:D

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Howdy from Louisiana. Sounds like you have a good one there. Congrats on the permits. I need all the back-up I can get.

·
Code Slinger
2,202 Posts
Welcome Red_Eye, you live just down the road from me. I'm in Sugar Hill, Ga.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome, my older brother lives in Winder. Glad to hear you're so pleased with that P-model...[8D]

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.