Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Plan on picking up one of the N82 professional holsters for my gun and have done a lot of homework on it except for hearing all of what you may have to say about it. All input is is welcome as its not cheap!

Thanks

-Lewi

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've had my SR9c for over two years. It is my daily CCW. I also have a holster box in trying to find "the holster". I have the N82 Professional and I have to say that if I'ld bought it first, there would be no holster box. It has a retention issue, which is good and takes getting use to, but it is the most comfortable holster I've found. Shall we say I am not your skinny guy, it works best for me. Well worth the cost.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Have read a lot of good things about the N82. But I settled on a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder Slim AIWB for my SR9c. Kydex with a thin leather lining. Holster is not much larger than the gun itself and clip is centered over trigger guard. Comfortable and very well made. Just ordered one for my LC9. :)

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Can't say I've heard of them, would appreciate a pic. if you can when you receive it.
How many $$$ ?

·
Registered
228 Posts
I contacted Nate about a professional for my P95 but they're not currently making one for it. I'm still debating over a Winthrop (all leather) or an Old Faithful (hybrid).

N82 makes some great stuff from all the reviews I've seen so far.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts