Ruger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else going to pick up some ammo on monday?

·
Registered
157 Posts
lets not be our own worst enemy, should not matter who the next dork in the white house ammo will still be there, anyone ever seen a ammo file chapter7? if anything open more ammo companys put people back to work.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I reload, so, no. I don't need any more.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I have 2000 rounds of .45acp on order. Also 1000 brass cases for the .357Sig. I needed new brass for the .45acp too but I found a good deal on loaded .45acp ammo from Cheap Ammo For Sale | In Stock Ammunition For Sale so I figured I'd just get them, shoot em and reload em. I will also be getting another 10,000 rounds of 12ga skeet in December. I was unaware there was a "National Ammo Day"
:confused:
Are there any retailers running sale's or special's???

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Nope.

Hasn't everybody had sufficient time to buy ammo by now? You know, over the last 1,450+ days since Obamageddon.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Not me. This time I did my buying before the election.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Nope.

Hasn't everybody had sufficient time to buy ammo by now? You know, over the last 1,450+ days since Obamageddon.

Same here. If I happen to see a deal I'll buy some, but I don't need to make a special trip.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I'm good to go right now, but ammo's like money, you can never have enough.

If a good deal should present itself, National Ammo Day or not, I will obliged it. ;)

·
Banned
3,158 Posts
Actually, its none of your business!

·
Registered
5,504 Posts
Yes, I will buy some ammunition... at Bass Pro Shop.
And I will have a cheeseburger at the Red Robin right across the parking lot from it.

·
Skeptical of Everything
3,655 Posts
I'm not participating ... plenty of ammo on hand ... plus a Hornady progressive press is on a truck that is heading my way.

If you Google National Ammo Day you will find quite a few links calling it National Buy Ammo Day. Sounds like a thinly veiled promotion to get you to part with your money while appealing to your right to bear arms. :rolleyes:

Who benefits?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts