Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I went hiking today, about 6 miles. Still getting the deer ticks off of us. This is just a few miles from Natural Bridge. Both are worth seeing. About 20 miles south of Sommerset, KY Pics are not great, but the best I could do.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Oh to live in the country and have things like that to see every day!!! Worth a tick or two, especially when you have someone to help pick 'em when you get home:D

·
Registered
842 Posts
I've never been there but remember my oldest son talk about going there with friends some years back. Beautiful scenery.
Baker

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
No apologies for the pictures necessary gunman...you've seen mine. :D Beautiful country - I'd like to take that hike!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
This Natural Bridge in Lexington, VA is breathtaking. Of course they have it all cheesed up with a huge souvenir shop and crap like that, but once you get out there, you can't help but think about the first person who ever came across that sight. Stunning.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Kind of puts man in his place in this world.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Gorgeous pics, I should take some of my area of Kentucky and post them as well. Maybe a few of Louisville and some of the outer areas. When friends have came here from other places they always want to see what's around. Thankfully there is a lot of natural beauty here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts