Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Great. Now I only have 1 day to get all my shopping done *AND* shoot all the people I need to shoot. Dammit. :mad:

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
Nobody anywhere (except maybe the Middle East) likes or wants gun violence.
The NBA is in cahoots with Bloomberg on this ad campaign.
I recommend the NBA stick to basketball and avoid alienating a large segment of their audience by speaking out of their league.

·
From Land of Fruit & Nuts
12,955 Posts
That sounds like a job for a 30 caliber clip firing 30 bullets in a half second.
Only available in Californian Kevin DeLeon's fruit and nut fantasy mind.

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,335 Posts
Cruz's or Trump's inauguration can't come soon enough.

·
Banned
365 Posts
Some NBA players know about gun violence first hand, mainly from being at the controls of a gun.

BTW, is it true that the NBA requires teams today to have a bail bondsman, parole officer, and a probation monitor on staff?

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
Were it not for the fact Bloomberg paid for the ad, they may have gotten away with it. I wonder how much the actors were paid. I bet it was expensive to buy that kind of popular clout.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
So I assume they are aiming their message at cities like Chicago, NYC and other Dem run big cities.
Yea right, none of us are really that stupid…..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,302 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Why not make an ad to advocate the end to ALL violence? Is gun violence bad, but knife, hammer, bomb, car violence okay?

Feel goody leftists will not be happy until We The People can no longer bare arms. It is about control. Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Oh Good. I guess this means they are going to stay out of my house this Christmas. Year before last the Grinch, took my tools from my garage. It ticks me off when I see gun violence reports, because the number is only where it is because of crime. Eliminate that and self defense against crime, and WOW, what a different number. Look at Chicago tonight. I would bet someone will get shot, but that's a safe bet in Chicago just about any night.

·
"The Real Deal"
7,065 Posts
Not a sports fan anyhow, so they wasted their money if they were trying to show it to me. Just another solution in search of a mythical problem that the liberals have. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Like those perpetrating the violence are going to be changed by this? Get real.

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
Somehow, I don't believe the next mass shooter or terrorist is gonna be watching Bron Bron and Steph battling it out on the hardwoods today.

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
Oh Good. I guess this means they are going to stay out of my house this Christmas. Year before last the Grinch, took my tools from my garage. It ticks me off when I see gun violence reports, because the number is only where it is because of crime. Eliminate that and self defense against crime, and WOW, what a different number. Look at Chicago tonight. I would bet someone will get shot, but that's a safe bet in Chicago just about any night.
Chicago statistics can be followed here - 2015 Stats | Chicago Murder, Crime & Mayhem | HeyJackass!

Only need 3 more homicides in the city before they total 500 for 2015. They'll probably make or exceed 500 by Thursday midnight.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts