Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just wondering and I haven't seen any other posts related, but what is everyone's NCAA Football team. I am an Oregon Ducks fan.

·
Super Moderator
16,253 Posts
I am just wondering and I haven't seen any other posts related, but what is everyone's NCAA Football team. I am an Oregon Ducks fan.
That would be the Buckeyes :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That would be the Buckeyes :)
Last years Championship game was a great game and I am a Ducks fan but I wasn't even mad because after last years season opener against VA Tech (spit on them) I was laughing at the local Hookie fans. Monday nights game I will be watching and cheering.

·
Registered
17,083 Posts
I'm goin with TCU.

·
Super Moderator
16,253 Posts
Last years Championship game was a great game and I am a Ducks fan but I wasn't even mad because after last years season opener against VA Tech (spit on them) I was laughing at the local Hookie fans. Monday nights game I will be watching and cheering.
I'm expecting a good effort by both teams with a Buckeyes win by 10 - 14 points. We'll know soon enough :).

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,337 Posts
Boise State Broncos! Their 2007 Fiesta Bowl team turned me from a basketball fan to a football fan.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Ohio State Buckeyes!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
WVU... Go Mountaineers...:D

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
Virginia Tech Hokies of course. Go Hokies!

·
Super Moderator
21,420 Posts
Interesting finish to the BYU-Nebraska game yesterday. One second on the clock and I point down the BYU QB (who was a 2nd stringer) threw a Hail Mary to the end zone that the receiver caught on the 1 yard line and backed into the end zone for the win.

·
Registered
506 Posts
SC Gamecocks will surprise you this season, as they always to. Clemson is questionable even beating their High School opponents yesterday. Seems they have a problem, as someone stole the teams crayons from their library. :D

·
Spellign Bee Champ
15,337 Posts
Interesting finish to the BYU-Nebraska game yesterday. One second on the clock and I point down the BYU QB (who was a 2nd stringer) threw a Hail Mary to the end zone that the receiver caught on the 1 yard line and backed into the end zone for the win.
1st string QB Hil always finds a way to get a season-ending injury.

·
Registered
186 Posts
1st string QB Hil always finds a way to get a season-ending injury.
It was unfortunate Hill gets injured, however it was a great game. I do love talking NCAA football.

·
Super Moderator
16,253 Posts
With the exception of the Buckeye's miscues in the 2nd quarter, Cardale, Braxton, Zeke and company did their thing :). Was so sorry to see the VT QB get injured (clean but nasty hit) :eek:

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
'Horns and horned frogs.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts