Ruger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased a 5" Ruger GP 100 in 10mm. I've purchased my brass, bullets and moonclips. I am now looking for a field holster, for this weapon. I am left handed and I want a closed muzzle end and a retention device. And leather.

Have completed several searches without finding much for 5"ers. Who do you folks advise.

Tom

·
Exchequer
4,496 Posts
Might try looking for a used police leather revolver holster. Don't know if you could find one for a 5 inch barrel, but might be worth checking around. I'd picked up a couple of those years ago from a LGS "bargain bin" for about $5 each. One in fantastic shape; the other a little worn but still solid and useable.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
DeSantis Holsters should be able to get you exactly what you want and not break the bank.
Gary

·
Registered
121 Posts
I highly recommend Diamond D Custom Leathers. I recently bought their Guide's Choice chest holster for a 5" GP100. It's absolutely beautiful. The holster's design, quality, feel, fit, materials used and workmanship are all beyond first rate. The Guide's Choice allows a wide variety of carry options between center chest and under the arm. They have other options besides the chest rig as well.

I have their Pancake holster with a matching double magazine holder on order for a Sig P239.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Trailmaster holsters makes nice leather, Earl does good work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts