Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a late model Flight King Deluxe, model k2011 20 gauge.
I have it stripped down for cleaning. Butt stock comes off with the trigger assembly.
But I cannot figure out how to get the bolt out. It has double slide bars from the
the forarm slide handle to the bolt and I cannot figure out how to detach these from the bolt.
I can find plenty of videos on youtube concerning the older model guns but none on this newer
model.
Thank you for any replies.

Bob

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is a late model Flight King Deluxe, model k2011 20 gauge.
I have it stripped down for cleaning. Butt stock comes off with the trigger assembly.
But I cannot figure out how to get the bolt out. It has double slide bars from the
the forarm slide handle to the bolt and I cannot figure out how to detach these from the bolt.
I can find plenty of videos on youtube concerning the older model guns but none on this newer
model.
Thank you for any replies.

Bob
I was a ruger forum user back in 2014 or so, but the forum would not recognize my old user name.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you terry_p, but still not the same gun. the one in the video is a k121 and my gun is a k2011.Mine comes apart completely different than the k121.
My old user name was wobbly34b

Not my president either

Thanks again, Bob

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Forum readers disregard, I finally got it figured out and I did get the bolt all the way out. Pretty tricky though. One of those deals where you have two things going on at the same time and then you have to hold your mouth just right.
Thanks for the replies.
Bob

·
Registered
4,822 Posts
the right phase of the moon also helps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts