Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings and peace. Looking for some help. I have both a P95 and a P345 and i am looking for level 2 or higher retention holsters for each of them. Does anyone know of any makes and models of holsters of this type to fit these guns towards duty-styles purposes ? If so it would be a great help to keep me from having to sift around through trial by error until i find something. Appreciate any help.....

·
Registered
23 Posts
A local dealer, when I was back in Kentucky, had some Blackhawk holsters. He had one that was a close fit for my P90. He offered to order the correct one. I say this because I've hunted like a madman to find one on-line, and can't really find and most of the LGS here don't carry anything for guns that aren't Glocks, XD's, LCP's.... I'd hit every LGS in my area, and the one who had or ordered it for you probably should get all of your business. That or you can hope to find someone who'll custom make you one. Good luck.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A local dealer, when I was back in Kentucky, had some Blackhawk holsters. He had one that was a close fit for my P90. He offered to order the correct one. I say this because I've hunted like a madman to find one on-line, and can't really find sh*t,and most of the LGS here don't carry anything for guns that aren't Glocks, XD's, LCP's.... I'd hit every LGS in my area, and the one who had or ordered it for you probably should get all of your business. That or you can hope to find someone who'll custom make you one. Good luck.
Yea, i know i have a big task on my hands with this one, lol. Pretty much all i have seen in the stores are stuff for Glocks and everything else except for Rugers. I was hoping that one of those in circulation somehwere would just happen to fit these Rugers......i'll keep trying, lol !

·
Registered
121 Posts
If I am correct that level 2 means a thumbsnap, then Don Hume should have one that fits your P345.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts