Ruger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I bought one from the holster store. It's for a S&W L frame but works pretty good.
Simply Rugged Holsters has a good rep, I have been thinking about getting one from them. You can buy a kit from Old faithful holsters and make your own.

·
Banned
29,619 Posts
A belt holster for a 4 inch gp100 will fit and carry it well especially one purposely designed for that gun in particular. It may not work with a generic holster. If need be I have sewn a spacer into the base of the holster.

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Check out DeSantis Holsters...they make pretty good stuff! I know Galco makes one, specifically for a 3" GP100...and I think Bianchi Holsters do as well! I have Bianchi as well as DeSantis Holsters for my SP101 and 4" GP100...I prefer the Bianchi but like the DeSantis!

I wish Old World Leather was still in business...I have a set of 3-slot holsters for Glocks and I like them the best...although the Bianchi's rate right up there with them!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Galco Silhouette, Safariland 527, Bianchi 5 Black Widow all OWB, all work well for me. Silhouette specifically fit for 3", others open bottom, all look just right. Galco also makes a paddle holster but that doesn't really conceal. Safariland conceals best for me, Silhouette looks terrific. No doubt someone will suggest a Super Tuck. Can also get a Kydex; I have a Blade-tech.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I have the Tom Threepersons by El Paso Saddlery. I love it.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Trailmaster holsters out of MT is a one man shop that specializies in GP, Redhawk, and S&W N frame holsters. He designs and builds them himself. [email protected] will put you in touch with him. Prices are reasonable and you have a hand in the design.

This is a 3" he made for me.

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Triple K Leather makes nice holsters as well! I have one for my Alaskan and it rides quite comfortably!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I agree with 41RED, Earl Southard ( 406-315-2574 ) of Trailmaster Holsters is the way to go. Call him and he will E-Mail you some nice PDF catalogs of his work. He's made 2 holsters for me already and is expected to have a 3rd ready to ship on Oct. 24. Here are my 2.

RME

41RED YOU HAVE EXCELLENT TASTE IN HOLSTERS

·
Registered
183 Posts
I agree with 41RED, Earl Southard ( 406-315-2574 ) of Trailmaster Holsters is the way to go. Call him and he will E-Mail you some nice PDF catalogs of his work. He's made 2 holsters for me already and is expected to have a 3rd ready to ship on Oct. 24. Here are my 2.

RME

41RED YOU HAVE EXCELLENT TASTE IN HOLSTERS
:eek: wow I want one sooooo bad for my 4" gp100

1 - 12 of 12 Posts