Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I could use some help from some one about a Black powder pistol that I inherited from my Father -in- law that passed away. I have no Idea what cal / how to get the cylinder out any thing about it. I have never done anything with BP but would like to . Can anyone get me some where to start? Thanks for any help
Randy

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Hi I could use some help from some one about a Black powder pistol that I inherited from my Father -in- law that passed away. I have no Idea what cal / how to get the cylinder out any thing about it. I have never done anything with BP but would like to . Can anyone get me some where to start? Thanks for any help
Randy

Pictures would help. Also is there any info on gun as to caliber brand etc.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol yeah That would help sorry wasn't thinking on the frame it has PN and a tiny shield and XX7 right side in front of the trigger when the cylinder is removed there is a 35 on the face to the right or the firing pin
left side bottom of the barrel it say black powder only the gun looks like a small colt 4 in bb octogon barrel oh on the bottom of the grip it's R FIE Something. engraving on the cylinder ill try and post a picture there is no cal marked on the gun. I know nothing about them but am cleaning it up it was pretty dirty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts